Google

Sunday, August 01, 2004

A New Hope

Afraid of remaking previous mistakes, I approach this new person with reservation. He seems to view me as a pillar of emotional strength, if only he new the train wreck that I've become. Things are different this time. Now I have knowledge on my side. I know what I have to do to make this ship sail. This brings me hope, that someone such as myself can be salvaged, forgiven, and become an equal. How can this debt be repaid? I have nothing to offer but my unflinching lust for life, and an inexorable love. Is that enough to buy salvation? The task ahead of me seems doomed to failure, something that will take an impossible amount of confront. Is he strong enough to accompany me on the journey? My task will take so much effort, I don't know the effect on me it will have, but I fear that the weight of it will obliterate his fragile form. With each step I will move toward total spiritual freedom, and I wish to take him with me. If we survive, it will be an incredible adventure. It's a long way to heaven, and one hell of a ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home